Friday, October 5, 2007

Alive!

I actually made it all in one piece, with all of my bagage, and most of my sanity. I am sitting in the CAYO office - which will be my place of work. Getting oriented and using the opportunity for email. There is too much to write right now - too many thoughts and I am trying to fend off any homesickness - so a more detailed update will have to wait.

All I will say right now is that it is SO different - oh man, is it different.

I hope to write more soon later in the weekend if I can get to a computer :)

1 comment:

jpg said...

rebecca. it's michelle.

i am oh so glad to hear that you're there in one piece, with all of your worldly possessions and some very breathable bike shorts in tow.

welcome to blogger.

RIP
Your Sense of Privacy
1984-2007

we're thinking about you!